This elite US law firm would like to hire an associate to join their Singapore office working across a broad spectrum of international ECM and DCM transactions. Our client's Capital Markets team handles some of the largest and the most sophisticated capital markets transactions in the region.
The team has remained busy throughout 2020 and into 2021 and is now looking to expand the team to support increased workflow.
The firm offers an excellent training programme for associates. You will be part of a collegiate team that looks to mentor and develop their associates.
- Candidates should have top tier law firm training and experience in capital markets transactions including, high yield, equity offerings, etc.
- U.S. J.D. preferred.
- International candidates are encouraged to apply including from elsewhere in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, U.S. and the U.K.
- Ideally 1 to 4 PQE US scale
- Top Cravath rates + full relocation + low taxation
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635, Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369 or London office on +44 203 745 2513.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets, US Securities
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: equity capital markets, Debt Capital Markets, US Securities