Our client is a boutique law firm that is part of a global network specializing in international tax and international trade law.
Our client is looking for a mid-level tax lawyer to join its growing team to help advise on transactions, as well as in global tax policy, transfer pricing, indirect tax and wealth management matters, worldwide.
- 3 to 5 years PQE preferably with a leading private practice law firm, tax consultancy or accounting firm.
- Singapore qualified lawyer.
- Familiar with Singapore tax issues though regional experience will be regarded favourably.
- Experience running client files and supervising junior team members will be regarded favourably.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635, Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369 or London office on +44 20 3745 2513.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Tax, Litigation
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: tax, litigation