Our client is an international law firm that is seeking an experienced tax attorney to join its Singapore office. With offices in Europe, Asia, the United States and the Caribbean, this firm's client base includes many of the world's highest-net-worth individuals and their businesses. The hiring partner's practice involves advising clients on a broad range of international tax planning and corporate tax advisory matters including investment funds (particularly structuring investment funds), M&A, cross-border transactions, real estate investments and technology matters.
The firm is open to overseas candidates and will provide relocation.
- 6+ PQE
- Admitted to practice law in any jurisdiction
- Cross-border tax and investment funds experience, ideally with a focus on the APAC region
- Experience with a global accounting firm would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity with strong career progression prospects for someone seeking interesting and complex work.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635, Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369 or London office on +44 20 3745 2513.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Tax, Investment/ Funds
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: tax, funds